Tuesday 6 September 2011

First Day of School make-up

Today was the first day back for my school. My school is quite strict and we are not aloud to wear 'noticable' make-up so if your school is the same here is my routine for the morning:
First i use a moisturiser, the one i recommend is the Neutrogena visibly clear oil-free one. As it's school i substitute foundations for conceler, i use the Garneir under eye roll on the the same for spots with has pro active in it or something. If your school is not so funny about make up feel free to use a foundation, i like bourjois healthy mix. Next i set my conceler with the NYC loose powder. I then use the myc cheek glow in Sutton Place Peach 656 as a bronzer and the clinique blush in sunset glow 101 on the apples. As for eyes, i just you one coat of falsies by maybeline and white eyeliner, i use the barry m kohl pencil in white. I then use my moisture renew lipstick in nude delight 700 and a barry m limited edition lipgloss in nearly nude, i got it free with an impulse body spray so don't know if it's part of their permanent collection.
Izzy -x-

1 comment:

  1. oil free products are the way forward to banish the shine! X

    ReplyDelete